Wednesday 9 February 2022

Our First Week


Half way through our first week already and we have had a great start to the new year.  This week we are focusing on getting to know each other and I have to say I have a beautiful class. The children are lovely and have made my transition to St Mary's easy.  It certainly have made me feel like, I have made the right decision.






Now it really feels like a class with the children in it.  The children and I are beginning to build our routines and they are coping well with the masks.  We are trying to have many mask breaks and have been lucky that the rain has held off so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.