Monday 7 February 2022

Back to School.

 Hi everyone


I am sorry the Blog is a little late - I am still getting used to having to do a Blog.  I plan to have it done by 3pm Sunday afternoon.


It was so great to meet you and the children last week.  What a beautiful class I am going to have. I found the children great to talk to and they were mostly enthusiastic to share about themselves with me.  I am sure as the time goes on and they get to know me I will learn so much more about them.  It was also great to see some familiar faces, cousins of children I had taught, friends of children I had taught and even managed to have a sibling I had taught.  There was even someone who knew my children.  







A New Year

It is a new start, a new year group, a new class,  a new teacher, and there will be new friends as well.   We have some children where it is a new school as well.  I would like to welcome, Trisha, Apollo and Mathew to St Mary's.  

What's Happening

This week it is about getting to know each other, getting to know me and vice versa. It is also about finding out about the new routines and we will talk about and set guidelines for our expectations.

When you came to meet me, I asked the children to bring a photo with them on Tuesday. Just one photo, of something that is special to them. It may be a special time, person, pet, place or an object.  Something they would like to share with others.

Hats and Masks

Hats and masks are needed for school.

Masks are to be worn in class by children and the teacher.  The children do not need to wear them when we are outside.






When we go outside we will remove our mask (each child will have a paper bag to keep them in) and replace it with their hat.

Looking forward to getting to know the children. 
I will see them tomorrow.

Mrs Bowen
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.