Sunday 11 December 2022

End of the year


Well, where has the time gone.  I would like to start by saying thank you to everyone.  For all the support, for entrusting me with your children and for everything else.

The children have been amazing. I am proud of each and every one of them. Of their achievements, the challenges they have overcome, the friendships they have made but most of all the person they have become.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my year as Room 3 teacher and as I am typing this letter there is a little tear in my eye and lump in my throat as I have to let them go. I am going to miss the smiles, the laughter, the little friendly banter we have and the way they are concerned about each others well being.

I wish everyone the best for next year. 
  • Year 6's - go to John Paul College (and those going to other schools), with your head held high. Be proud of who you are and believe in yourself. You all have the ability to make your dreams come true.
  • Year 5's - be proud and believe in yourself. Make your last year at St Mary's be your best. I look forward hearing about what an amazing person you are from your new teachers. Don't forget to come in and say hello. Pop in for a chat, my door is always open.
Thank you and God bless

Delwyn Bowen.

Week 9 - Last Week of theTerm!

Monday
- End of Year Mass - 9.00am
- Visit new classes
- Bring a non-perishable item for the food bank (our goal - 1 item per child. We can do it)

Tuesday
- Year 6 Big Day Out

Wednesday
- School Prize Giving 9.30am
Thursday (Last Day)
- Missioning 11am
- School finishes 12.30pm

Thank you and Merry Christmas






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.