Sunday 26 June 2022


 I hope everyone has enjoyed the first official celebration of Matariki with a long weekend.  I enjoyed whanau time with my son visiting from Wellington. It is always lovely to see him.


Week 9 is upon us already. Oh how time flies when you are having fun and I am having fun with my beautiful class.  I have really got to know them this term with so few interruptions.  Seeing their personalities and sense of humour coming through is great.

What's happening in Week 9

Monday - 

  • Library
Tuesday - 
Wednesday - 
  • Auditions for the school production, 
Thursday - 
  • Matariki Whanau Dinner
Friday 
  • Tuakana-Teina with K3, 
  • Golden Time,  
  • Assembly, 
  • Sausage Sizzle, 
  • Roller Skating
  • Name the Breakfast Cafe competition closes.

Breakfast Club

Each morning between 8.30am and 8.45am we have toast and      Weet-Bix on offer for the children to come in and eat.  We have a competition running until Friday to name our Breakfast Cafe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making a comment. Please note that all comments have to be seen by the class teacher before you will be able to view them online.